We know how to write for the web with nearly two decades of experience in online journalism and blogging.
White papers get you in front of an informed and engaged customer. We help you sell your concept or product to the world.
We help your website’s written word shine. A picture may tell a thousand words, but the right copy can tell a thousand more.
But that’s not all we do.
Blog Posts and Rewrites – Longform Content – Research and White Papers – Press Releases and Boilerplates -Website Copywriting – Technical Writing – Content Consulting – SEO Optimization – Videography
Emerging Tech – Smart and Connected Home – Mobile Technologies – Earth Sciences – Meteorology – Climate
Our Typical Process
While each project is different, every project we do has different “phases.” This is what to expect.
1. Research and Outline
- Initial onboarding call to understand client’s goals and desired angle, if any.
- Gathering of source materials from the client, additional research performed as necessary.
- The development of an outline serves as a guide to the project’s structure.
2. First Draft
- The focus of this draft is the copy, not the design.
- Our copywriters work from the outline in the previous step.
3. Second Draft
- Any client-requested edits are addressed.
- Any design is completed, and custom imagery is ordered if necessary.
- Other final design edits are made.
- We present the final document and copy for your approval.